“I consider myself to be a crayon…I might not be your favourite colour, but one day you’re going to need me to complete your picture.”

Tonight, 31 DECEMBER 2011.. will be fly away...
oh,, s0 many things that I never got in my life I got on this year..
It will be a big memories for me..

The last day of 2011 is enough to make my tears drop... U know what??
There are many things that I would never forget on this year! 
I will miss my primary school!..
I will miss my classmates!...
I will mis my teachers!..
And the important part:
I will miss every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week,every month and EVERYTIME with THEM!

-Gambang Waterpark-

-Kuala Lumpur-


-Best Guys-
They... who? FRUIT HEARTS.. yes, fruit hearts... they make me happy, they make me cheer, they wipe my tears, they steal my heart, they listen to my problem.. they give me a smile.. They're a crayon, I'm a highlighter. They color the world, I make it BRIGHTER. :)
we always say 'Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting' how smart we're . 
"It doesn’t matter how long you’ve known them. If they're kept you smiling since day one, don’t lose them" via-Grandpa
I try to find why I fell in love with them, but the more I try, the more I wonder where it goes... 



so, now ► PlayTheMoments ▌▌ PauseTheMemories ■ Stop The Pain ◄◄ Rewind The Happiness.
HERE WE GO:


They're so childish ^^  \2009/




WOW! They're totally matured in 12y :) \2011/


I miss them! MISS THEM!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!! oh.. my tearssssss... drop... :'(
They're cool, They're smart, They're smartcoool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're everything.. 


*A best friend isn't someone who's just always there for you. It's someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself.*



My Story Is Base On The True One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celoteh Anda Di Sini! :D