They're Supering Awesome :)

Dear Bestfriends, thanks for making me happy, smile and laugh all the time, You're the best. 
And now I got a lot of friends :) We're together in SMKANI.. FOREVER BESTIES-

There is nothing wrong with making new friends but don't forget your old ones.

!I LOVE YOU!
I don't always say 'I love you', but when I do, I mean it.

In a relationship, trust is very important, no matter how far you are from each other. That's make us last forever :)
Admit it. Often, we fall in love with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time... Only one year we can be such siblings ^^

#Making a million friends is not a miracle. 
The miracle is to make a friend who will stand 
by you when millions are against you.#



My Story Is Base On The True One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celoteh Anda Di Sini! :D